Online Technical Support to Fix and Windows Boot Error Repair
When windows computers not start properly or booting process is affected and showing an error means there is some problem with your computer and you need to fix the same. Windows boot error represents that windows was not able to load operating system because the BCD file doesn’t contain any entry of it. The booting problem in windows computers also comes because of a hardware, software, or firmware error. And we are right here to fix windows boot error with nonstop online support to solve windows problems.
How to Fix Boot Manager Missing Error Windows 7?
Boot manager or BOOTMGR missing error mainly comes due to incorrect bootable disk, outdated BIOS, damaged MBR, loose or damaged hard disk interface cables, etc. And you will notice this error when you turn on your computer and immediately after the power on self-test is complete. And when this error arise the windows only has initially started to load not actually starts causing error called "BOOTMGR is missing. To fix this error follow the steps given below or call for windows boot repair to fix the boot error online.
Steps to Fix Boot Manager Missing Error Windows 7:
- Restart your computer
- Now check all the external storage media
- Here you have to change Boot Order
- Check all the internal data and power cables
- Run System Restore or Startup Repair from a Windows Recovery Environment
- Now Rebuild Boot Configuration Data from Windows RE
How to Fix Boot Configuration Error Windows 8?
Boot configuration error on windows 8 computers comes with blue screen is like same issue which will cause your machine won’t boot. The deep analysis of this error message shows that this BSoD bug is directly related with boot configuration data. Actually, the major chances of boot configuration data either been corrupted or become inaccessible creating this error. If you want to fix this error you can follow the steps given below or dial windows technical support number to get online help for windows boot problem.
Steps to Fix Boot Configuration Error Windows 8:
- Boot target computer with Windows installation disk.
- Now choose your language, time as well as keyboard input to continue.
- Choose Repair your computer – Troubleshot – Advanced – Startup Repairand wait till it finishes.
- Now select Repair your computer – Troubleshot – Advanced – Command Promptafter boot from Windows installation media.
- Here type bootrec /rebuildbcdand press Enter.
How to Fix Windows 10 Boot Error?
Windows 10 users commonly face boot error while starting their computer and there could be various reasons for boot error on windows 10 computers. Windows 10 boot error comes when hardware misconfigured control settings or RAM memory shortage or unneeded program usage. To fix this windows 10 boot error you need to find the code name to apply the right solution and fix this error code. If you don’t know how to fix this problem just dial windows 10 customer support number and get online solution.
Steps to Fix Boot Error in Windows 10:
- Run Startup Repair
- Repair The Master Boot Record
- Repairing corrupted system files
- Running the DISM tool to fix this error
- Uninstall and Install Windows 10
Windows Boot Error Codes to Get Online Support for Fix:
- Fix Windows Boot Error Code 0x490
- Fix Windows Boot Error Code 225
- Fix Windows Boot Error Code 0xc00000e9
- Fix Windows Boot Error Code 0xc00000e
- Fix Windows Boot Error Code 0xc00000f
- Fix Windows Boot Error Code 0xc00000d
- Fix Windows Boot Error Code 0xc00002e2
Call Windows Customer Support Number 1-888-588-4698 to Fix Windows Boot Error
If you are facing windows boot error you can search the troubleshooting process from our blog section. Just type of error code and you will get right steps to fix such issues. If your problem is not solved just dial windows customer support number and get online solution by experts. We have best techies to diagnosis the windows issues remotely and apply the best solution to fix boot error without disturbing any other settings. Our techies do this job online while ensuring the safety or device and privacy of the user to deliver a complexly reliable online solution for windows users as per their availability and needs.